I’m Anna, a veterinarian with specialty training in diagnostic microbiology & arbovirology. My research seeks to answer questions surrounding the ecology of vector-borne diseases using a combination of field-based surveillance and in vitro/in vivo techniques.
Fort Collins, Colorado.
My scientific interests include
- Characterizing the dynamics of cross-species disease transmission
- Optimizing diagnostic strategies to enhance biosurveillance
- Untangling the complexities of host-pathogen co-evolution
- Illustrating the natural history of vector-borne diseases
- Improving our understanding of wildlife health